No products in the cart!
Please make your choice.View all catalog
Customer business and needs:
Our customer has a local delivery service which services only her town and some outside areas close to town. She needed to automate her whole booking system in order to take less phone calls and Whatsapp messages.
Some of the features she needed in the system includes:
· Answer FAQs.
· Automated contact system.
· Must be easy to use and technology driven.
· Make bookings.
· Build her CRM system with every new contact captured for future marketing.
· Only ask the user once for their contact info, so only ask 1st time user is in system.
· System must be able to “recognize” frequent users. IE: have a memory or login feature.
· System must be able to take payments from customer when order is completed.
· Allow deliveries only in the dedicated area.
· Greet customers according to time of day.
· Allocate delivery drivers to certain services.
· System must have a separate section for Vendors.
· System must be able to calculate delivery fees and notify the user automatically.
· Have an automated invoicing system.
Our customer had a long list of “must do” features but ultimately she needed something that could be adapted as and when her business model changes. It is very easy to think that a native application can do all these things but they are extremely expensive and developing them is not so easy or quick.
Based on the above and the fact that this is a startup business with limited cash flow resources we suggested a Virtual Assistant. This Va would be able to do all these things mentioned and in turn also take the place of at least 4 other employees.
Here is what we built:
We developed and deployed an Artificial Intelligent Messenger chatbot with the following features:
This system is not only less expensive to develop and deploy but also much more interactive, and driven by artificial intelligence. The bot keeps on learning and after a while will be fully conversational.
This basically means that users will be able to text the bot and get answers instead of clicking buttons.
The added advantage is that our customer do not have to employ a receptionist or a telesales person. The bot handles it all. Also, its extremely easy and quick to do updates without any interruption of services.
WOWbot (Waiters on Wheels) is certainly the most innovative delivery service in the western Cape and it will keep on growing.